Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekend Painting: Gladiator & More

I got some time to work on my Gladiator and get started on some of the other Skorne guys this week. Here's a few photos to show the status...



First is the Gladiator. He's still got some touch-up spots I'd like to do, the base, and a free-hand design on the standard.






I got the Ancestral Guardians and Hakaar the Destroyer started, just the basecoat and highlights to make them look like statues, the hard part is still to come (the gold trim and gems).


And last is the Kovaas, who also needs his gold trim.




I think I'm going to do the bases a simple Desert look, with sand and some scrub brush & bushes, and maybe a dark-grey trim on the base.

I don't know when I'll get more time to paint, still to do for this army are the Swordsman, Aptimus Marketh, and Zaal himself.

After this force is done I'll probably work on the Absylonia army that I've been enjoying. Most of those are started, I just need to buckle down and finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment