Monday, November 23, 2009

I really do suck at blogging

Months later.... Our tournament was very successful, I think. We ended up with 20 people, with 1 no-show (so Eric and I used Daemons as a "ringer" army). First place went to Chris and his Ice Orks; Second place went to Jason with his Chaos Space Marines (trailing by .6 points!); Third went to John Herlihy and his Chaos Marines! Best Painted went to Sean Nayden's Salamander Marines; with Brian Fox gaining Second in Appearance score! And our last place player, Dante Di Giansante was awarded a Lord of the Rings: Mines of Moria box-set...better luck in that game, Dante! :) I think everyone had a good time, I know I did! Hopefully we can use that facility again next year, as it was perfect for what we needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment