Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two posts in one day?! WTF?!

Well, I've already started work on my next Fantasy army. I've always had an odd fetish for Minotaurs, but they're $25/model these days! I started bidding on them on ebay last year, and have slowly amassed a fair number of them, including some ancient models I had from the late 80s/early 90s. The Beasts of Chaos book in it's current form is not the most competitive, so I don't expect great things from this stampede, but I really like the idea of this Minotaur led army completely dedicated to Khorne! The list I'm working on now is something like this: Doombull with Mark of Khorne, hvy armour, great weapon Wargor BSB with MoK, Chaos Armour Wargor with MoK, Hvy Armour, Great Weapon Beastherd 8/8 with FC (GW Wargor goes here) 14 Khornegors with FC and Warbanner (BSB goes here) 5 Warhounds 5 Warhounds 6 Warhounds (Doombull will go with them) 4x 4 Minotaurs with MoK and Great Weapons 2 Spawn of Khorne and Fred the Giant Here's some pics of the test minos I'm working on :

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud. I didn't even know you had a blog till I was looking at the members list on the new ordo forum site. Nice looking minos so far - I think I've got the one with the cleaver thing raised over his head in my Goretongue Bloodhooves'herd as well.

    Dr. C

    ReplyDelete